Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
CCS will only load to 7% have tried everything support has suggested , and I some of my friends won't load either , Where to from here ???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Which browser are you using? I am currently using Chrome and I don't have a problem. Have you followed all of the steps in this video already? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Which browser are you using? I am currently using Chrome and I don't have a problem. Have you followed all of the steps in this video already?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU