⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game is not loading past 6% on either FB or King.com.

Options
Stallence
Stallence Posts: 21 Level 2

I have done everything 4 times as per King.com instruction video for loading problems. I have done this both on Chrome & IE.  I've wasted hours yesterday and today. I have never had loading problems before (except for Dreamworld once) and I've been playing for a long time.  Has there been some sort of update recently?  I know on another forum people are also reporting 7 and 6% loading issues.  Help please.  Not very happy with new levels released and I can't play them.  By the way, it won't let me pick 2 platforms - the 6% loading is happening on both FB and King.com.  Help. I should also add that I have deleting/removing app on FB to see if that worked.

Best Answer

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

• Stallence
    Options

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.

Anything you can do to get me playing again Cezdiamond is very much appreciated
  • Cherie
    Cherie Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I got my crush back today after running cc cleaner (free version) and restarting my computer.

• Stallence
    Options

Cezdiamond thank so much. Both King.com and FB are working ☺
  • Brendoxx
    Brendoxx Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

How did you get it working again? I am still having issues, and this is not resolved for me, and many others by the seems of things.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?