Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please fix 1001 level , its impossible to pass after change was made. Too many fruit to get , not enough moves , where are the keys ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
Please see the main thread here for updates: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/glitch-level-1001
Cheers :-)
Not sure why a level should only be able to be passed by purchasing extra moves.......
Well I have just been lucky enough to pass this level but I did have a very lucky drop and had to purchase 5 extra moves but was compensated with a few bars when I asked about this level so all good. It is the hardest level so far and very frustrating