⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I want to start Candy Crush over again

Options
Kitkat1975
Kitkat1975 Posts: 1 Newbie

my husband played candy crush under me and didn't realize it was my account now I want to start it over so I know I did it how do I start from the beginning

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Kitkat1975!

Are you playing on mobile or Facebook?

On Facebook it is not possible to reset score and progress - however on mobile devices all you'll have to do is to un-install the game, reboot and then install the game again. 

If you had the game connected to Facebook the please notice that you'll get that progress back in case you connect the game to Facebook.

Please also notice that you should use up your boosters and gold bars before un-installing the game.

Cheers :-)

• opposable_thumbs
    Options

Hi Kitkat1975!

Are you playing on mobile or Facebook?

On Facebook it is not possible to reset score and progress - however on mobile devices all you'll have to do is to un-install the game, reboot and then install the game again. 

If you had the game connected to Facebook the please notice that you'll get that progress back in case you connect the game to Facebook.

Please also notice that you should use up your boosters and gold bars before un-installing the game.

Cheers :-)

Is there a reason for the facebook issue?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?