Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It is bull that I don’t get technical support. I can’t fix this and neither can anyone on here. Quit ignoring my question and help me!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michael, I love bouncing too cause I'm a tigger ;-) This has been asked here many times. You can search for answers on your question by using the search feature on this site. They even made a blog about it and check all the comments on the blog https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/sugar-track-explained
There's a moderator comment that literally says that everybody will get it within the coming weeks.