Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't figure out how to clear the 3 cherries. They just keep rolling around and around and I don't understand the flashing lights at the top and bottom. I'm tired of playing and not understanding, help! thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. I went back to 76 & had a look. The "lights at the bottom of the right hand column & the bottom left allow the fruit to move from column to column. When they fall thru the "portals" on the bottom left they end up on the right hand side. And from the right into the top left which is where you want your fruit.
If you look closely at the "lights" in the top left, you will notice they are "arrows." This is where you need to get your fruit to fall thru. Fruit only drops into this square from the bottom of the right column as far as I can see. BUT, you need to watch the square at bottom left as you might be able to create striped/wrapped candies that could clear candies above.
Hope this helps. Sounds clear as mud to me