Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love playing Candy Crush Saga; I am on level 1,009. At some point though I want to beat the game! When Does it end?!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah. Today is February 20, 2018 I’m on level 3195. It says it’s the end. But it does that every time I reach the end, it adds a few more levels. Enjoy
Hi Sarah!
I think there will be many more challenging levels - not sure how many but I look forward to play them all!
Cheers :-)