Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While playing at any level on Candy Crush Saga, a white screen appears after all lives have been used. When I want to retrieve donated lives, I need to restart the program and all lives are lost. Is there an update to solve this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon!
I haven't had the issue lately. Please refresh your browser window (CTRL+F5) and the game should reload and play without issues.
Cheers :-)