Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello,
I'm playing Candy crush saga om my iPad and running into the strange problem that I have to close the applicatiebeheerder completely because the button Claim reward stays gray.
Hope you van help me out..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having this problem with level 103
It's driving me mad!
I'm using version 1.54.00.. Updates in june 5 2015.
Unfortunately no updates available ...
Hi Grietje!
Which version of the game do you have installed?
Please check iTunes/Google Play for updates and hopefully the screen should be gone next time you start the game.
Cheers :-)