We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

The claim reward screen is freezing after every game.

Gazbag55
Gazbag55 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am playing Candy Crush 569 on iPhone 6. After each attempt when the claim screen appears the claim reward button is faded and and cannot do anything.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Gazbag55!

Which version of the game do you have installed? I suggest you update to the latest version here:

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8

Cheers :-)

• develyn
    develyn Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem and I am on the latest version of the game for iPhone 6.

• Caroline_Stahala
    Caroline_Stahala Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the same problem on my iPad. I do have the latest version downloaded. Getting a bit old because I have to completely close out the game and reopen if I want to play. Hope it gets fixed soon!

• JK
    JK Posts: 1 Newbie

Me too. Seems a lot of people having same issue on all versions of iphone. King support tells you to restart your phone (done, still doesn't work or reset game, done - still same issue of Claim Reward freezing (blanked out). Contacted them, as many others have and they just refer you to this site which offers no solutions, only continually adds people to the list that this issue it happening too. It even happens on Soda so doesn't seem like they want to resolve the issue.

Maybe time to find another game to play!

• Craig.S
    Craig.S Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2015

Problem exists on Windows Phone 8.1 as well. All software is up to date as of July 1st, 2015. It looks like they may be doing something, the Candy pop rewards screen has been turned off, so at least I can play right now without having to force-quit the game after each play.

• Craig.S
    Craig.S Posts: 5 Level 2

Problem exists on Windows Phone 8.1 as well. All software is up to date as of July 1st, 2015. It looks like they may be doing something, the Candy pop rewards screen has been turned off, so at least I can play right now without having to force-quit the game after each play.

It would appear the fix was applied. My game now runs perfectly on Windows phone. I reached the next candy pop reward, and it worked.
  • Martha36
    Martha36 Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like candy crush support to send an update..  This issue started today.....

• Susienyer
    Susienyer Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the same problem on my iPad. I do have the latest version downloaded. Getting a bit old because I have to completely close out the game and reopen if I want to play. Hope it gets fixed soon!

mine doesn't work even after I close out the game. I then have to wait several minutes to get back on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?