Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing Candy Crush 569 on iPhone 6. After each attempt when the claim screen appears the claim reward button is faded and and cannot do anything.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem on my iPad. I do have the latest version downloaded. Getting a bit old because I have to completely close out the game and reopen if I want to play. Hope it gets fixed soon!
I would like candy crush support to send an update.. This issue started today.....
Problem exists on Windows Phone 8.1 as well. All software is up to date as of July 1st, 2015. It looks like they may be doing something, the Candy pop rewards screen has been turned off, so at least I can play right now without having to force-quit the game after each play.
Me too. Seems a lot of people having same issue on all versions of iphone. King support tells you to restart your phone (done, still doesn't work or reset game, done - still same issue of Claim Reward freezing (blanked out). Contacted them, as many others have and they just refer you to this site which offers no solutions, only continually adds people to the list that this issue it happening too. It even happens on Soda so doesn't seem like they want to resolve the issue.
Maybe time to find another game to play!
I have the same problem and I am on the latest version of the game for iPhone 6.
Hi Gazbag55!
Which version of the game do you have installed? I suggest you update to the latest version here:
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
Cheers :-)