We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why does Candy Crush Saga freeze when I collect sugar drops?

Queen_Sitafee
Queen_Sitafee Posts: 2 Newbie

After collecting sugar drops, candy crush saga game freezes for hours. It stops on the screen with the candy machine and the "claim your reward" button.

Answers

• salamander
    salamander Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem on Kindle. Any Answers?

• Ted_Walker
    Ted_Walker Posts: 2 Newbie

I was having the same problem on my Kindle. After about an hour it would load correctly, I would play a game and then it would freeze there again. I was afraid I was going to have to re-download the app and start again at level one. Doing some research about that I saw if you connected with Facebook (something I had never done with this App) it would save your levels. When I did connect to Facebook and played the problem of the frozen screen after the game was no longer there. After a couple of games I disconnected and was able to play as I had always have with no screen freeze. I hope this helps.

• Ted_Walker
    Ted_Walker Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the same problem on Kindle. Any Answers?

I was having the same problem on my Kindle. After about an hour it would load correctly, I would play a game and then it would freeze there again. I was afraid I was going to have to re-download the app and start again at level one. Doing some research about that I saw if you connected with Facebook (something I had never done with this App) it would save your levels. When I did connect to Facebook and played the problem of the frozen screen after the game was no longer there. After a couple of games I disconnected and was able to play as I had always have with no screen freeze. I hope this helps.
  • Goatberry
    Goatberry Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm also playing on my Kindle and have never logged in through facebook, although I first played Candy Crush Saga on facebook, but quit because I hated all the requirements and the game requests. On the Kindle app version of Candy Crush I was up to level 425 when the Sugar Drops Rewards locked up at the first level of rewards screen and I couldn't go anywhere after that. So I tried your suggestion to log in on facebook. It took me all the way back to level 65, which is evidently where I dropped out from playing on facebook. Now, no matter what I do I am not able to get back to level 425 even after logging out from facebook. Do you have any suggestions for me on how to get back to level 425, or am I going to have to work my way all the way back up to that level from 65?
  • Christian_Roy
    Christian_Roy Posts: 1 Newbie

I confirm that disconnecting and reconnecting to facebook now allows me to collect my sugar drops. It no longer freezes after I reconnect.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?