Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After collecting sugar drops, candy crush saga game freezes for hours. It stops on the screen with the candy machine and the "claim your reward" button.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was having the same problem on my Kindle. After about an hour it would load correctly, I would play a game and then it would freeze there again. I was afraid I was going to have to re-download the app and start again at level one. Doing some research about that I saw if you connected with Facebook (something I had never done with this App) it would save your levels. When I did connect to Facebook and played the problem of the frozen screen after the game was no longer there. After a couple of games I disconnected and was able to play as I had always have with no screen freeze. I hope this helps.
I have the same problem on Kindle. Any Answers?