Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just finished winning level 558 and it froze up, when I refreshed it took me back to the same level, I used a bunch of goodies to win it, now I'm stuck on it again. Help! Love your games by the way and TY in advance for any help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am really sorry to hear that you have had this unpleasant experience. Thanks for highlighting this we will investigate this for you.