Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game used the gold bars when I didn't want to.. when i tried to press continue. Is there anyway I can get them back since I didn't want to use them and couldn't stop it once it thought I clicked it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've accidentally done this twice, too. There needs to be a confirmation screen before the charge occurs in order to prevent this from happening. I've lost at least 16 bars because of this problem.
That as happen to me several times,,,,,should make that candy crush ask to confirm purchase and same thing with the wheel,,,yersterday It charged me 6 gold bars for a spin I Did not want