Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I followed your instructions to update java and clear my cache and i'm using Chrome. But i can play using my iPad. I just can't play when I'm using my PC. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dauntless!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game.
Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/#!/play/candycrush
Cheers :-)