Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my game is not saving those Oh so important lives and extra moves friends send.Why ? they were sent and are mine to use how I want why cant I use them when I choose?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carlett, I've seen that happens on Facebook, where lives are available during one Facebook session. If I refresh my page I lose the ones I had and get new ones. On mobile (app version) they remain saved as long as you don't update the app.