Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 699 twice and is not moving to next level.
I have now completed level 699 twice and is not moving to the next level. This is incredibly frustrating and would really appreciate some help/support in getting this sorted. Many thank.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you tried to pass the level on another device, maybe on your Facebook account or King.com. I've seen on here that this can happen from time to time and I haven't seen a fix because it can be a number of different issues. But just a suggestion if you can play it on a laptop or something.