We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1001 imposible to get through

JAClark
JAClark Posts: 1 Newbie

After trying to pass level 1001 for about a week I went to youtube to see how other people do it. I found that there was a bug on this level at first where all the ingredients came down all at once plus about 100 more and that's why my friends had scores of close to 1,000,000 points. Now they have fixed that bug but have made it impossible to win because there are only 35 moves and you have to get keys before 1 ingredient drops then get that ingredient all the way down before another one drops, by then you have like 5 moves, you have to get 6 ingredients to win the level! Please fix this problem, I have invested way too much time in this game to have it end this way. At most I have be able to get 3 ingredients, now it's just boring and I hate to even play because I know I can't win and proceed to the next level.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?