We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can’t synchronize the progress that i did in the iPad with my fb account on my pc.

CP
CP Posts: 1 Newbie

I used to play C.C on my iPad, I logged in with my Facebook account, but when i need the tickets for new levels, I enter using the PC and the progress is not synchronized. I tried relogging thousands times, but nothing changes. What can I do?

On the iPad, it appears that i’m logged in. I uninstalled the app and I loose the levels that i’ve reach on the ipad. I tried again, i won levels using the ipad but my computer doesn’t syncronize.

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi CP, check for updates for your iPad and apps (Candy Crush Saga, Facebook, etc). Force close all your apps and restart your iPad. Try to connect using WiFi instead. Did you recently change your Facebook password? If so, did you update this on your iPad too? 

Try using another browser on your PC. I use Google Chrome and mine syncs. Clear cache on your PC. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi CP, check for updates for your iPad and apps (Candy Crush Saga, Facebook, etc). Force close all your apps and restart your iPad. Try to connect using WiFi instead. Did you recently change your Facebook password? If so, did you update this on your iPad too? 

Try using another browser on your PC. I use Google Chrome and mine syncs. Clear cache on your PC. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?