Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried to remove and re-add the game because of a bug where it keeps hanging when it add sugar drop. I am on level 938. I paid a lot of money to play this game and get boosters. I want them back!! Fix the hang bug while you are at it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Lois I am sorry but this feature only works on items that you have bought. As Boosters can sometimes be lost when the app/mobile update I try to use the free Boosters as and when I win them.
Hi Lois- if you go to the Settings there is an option to Restore Purchases. This should bring back any items that you have bought and been lost. Let me know how you get on
This did not change anything! I did not purchase boosters. I earned them after hours and hours of play. I paid to unlock new levels and unlimited lives. I want my boosters back. What is going on with the bug that caused me to try the delete and readd??