We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Lost all boosters when I had to remove and re-add the game because of bug. I WANT THEM BACK!!

Lois_in_Texas_
Lois_in_Texas_ Posts: 6 Level 2

I tried to remove and re-add the game because of a bug where it keeps hanging when it add sugar drop.  I am on level 938. I paid a lot of money to play this game and get boosters. I want them back!!    Fix the hang bug while you are at it.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi Lois- if you go to the Settings there is an option to Restore Purchases. This should bring back any items that you have bought and been lost. Let me know how you get on :) 

• Lois_in_Texas_

This did not change anything!  I did not purchase boosters. I earned them after hours and hours of play. I paid to unlock new levels and unlimited lives.  I want my boosters back. What is going on with the bug that caused me to try the delete and readd??

• Lois_in_Texas_

Hi Lois- if you go to the Settings there is an option to Restore Purchases. This should bring back any items that you have bought and been lost. Let me know how you get on :) 

This did nothing. I did not purchased boosters I earned them after hours and hours of play. I paid for unlimited lives and I paid for new level and I want my boosters back. What is happening with the bug that caused me to try the delete in the first place?
  • Lois_in_Texas_

Still waiting for another response!
  • Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey Lois I am sorry but this feature only works on items that you have bought. :(  As Boosters can sometimes be lost when the app/mobile update I try to use the free Boosters as and when I win them. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?