We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Saga trouble connecting to Facebook on Kindle Fire

MJ-3
MJ-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

All of a sudden (a few days ago) Candy Crush Saga will not connect to Facebook anymore, or it takes a good ten minutes or more to connect (yep, I timed it). I open the game on my Kindle Fire (4th generation) and there is only a pink "Play" button - no blue FB connect button below it. So I have to go into the game settings and it says I am disconnected. I click it to connect and wait...and wait...and wait...the little working circle just keeps going and going. It usually will connect eventually but having to wait ten minutes is not acceptable and not normal. I have not made any changes or added anything new to my Kindle Fire, and it has plenty of space (not much on it). I don't have much running in the background other than usual system stuff that is needed.

I tried the following "tricks" one at a time to get it to work: 1) Force stop both apps. 2) Cleared Data on both apps. 3) Removed game from my FB, then went back to the game on Kindle. 4) Removed game from FB again and then uninstalled and reinstalled both FB and CC. 5) Rebooting Kindle. None of those things helped. I lost a ton of boosters I'd been saving up too when I had to reinstall it (boo hoo).

Candy Crush Sage version #1.54.0.2

Facebook version #35.0.0.48.273

Kindle Fire version #4.5.4

Thanks for any help! :)

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi MJ, check if the game hasn't been blocked on Facebook. Did you recently change your Facebook password? Then you should do this on your Kindle Fire too.

The 'tricks' you did sound accurate to me. Did you check for updates for your device and apps though?

Have you been able to play this on your Kindle Fire 4th generation so far? Officially, it says 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation are supported: http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi MJ, check if the game hasn't been blocked on Facebook. Did you recently change your Facebook password? Then you should do this on your Kindle Fire too.

The 'tricks' you did sound accurate to me. Did you check for updates for your device and apps though?

Have you been able to play this on your Kindle Fire 4th generation so far? Officially, it says 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation are supported: http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?