Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 850 in Candy Crush, I play it on mobile & facebook And I want to deactivate my facebook and create a new facebook account, can I return on level 850 with the new facebook account throw my mobile ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i cannot find settings on king.com please help
Hi Hussam!
You can connect a new mobile to your Facebook account but not the other way around. If you try the progress from Facebook will sync to your mobile leaving you at level 1.
I suggest you create an account on Kingdom - www.king.com - after creating an account you can now sync your progress from Facebook.
How to sync King with Facebook:
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
7) Done :-)
Final step is to start the game on your mobile and connect the game to the Kingdom and sync your progress.