Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! I got jackpot 1 time last year from the daily spin but the boosters are gone after I reinstall the game. Please let me know how to get it back.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow Jodi, lucky you! I haven't won the jackpot so far, yet try to win it every day. I have lost boosters and lives too, until I was advised not to save too many as they can be lost after updating or reinstalling the game. As they are free I did not get them back, which makes sense I guess..
Never seen the jackpot... I guess doesn't exist... To join level 1627 can you imagine how many times I've tried... Ahahahha patetic...