Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My phone provided an upgrade but I can't find the upgrade for my laptop so I don't get all the little perks my phone does.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah ok, I think you may be talking about the live ops event of collection colour bombs for a prize. They're only available for a short time and this one was a mobile exclusive, which is why you couldn't see it in your game on you laptop.
If upgraded are just mobile/tablet that's where I had an update and the little perk from last week of collected sprinkled balls within a certain amount of time you got prizes.
The game only needs to be updated if it's on mobile/tablet, On Facebook and King.com it's done automatically. Which little perks are you referencing by the way?