Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice I have earned 3 stars in the game but the main map only shows 2 stars! I am shooting for 3 stars on every level and would like my 3rd star please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Kandra! I like how you aim for the most stars! Sometimes the levels get modified a little, so the point requirements may change. Check if you earned enough points to receive 3 stars, you may need to play the level again in order to get your 3 stars.