Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a glitch with level 1000? I've been playing for a week and the closest I've gotten is about 400 of each color. My board barely cascades and my average score is about 700 of each color.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My boyfriend too...we have both been playing his, hundreds of times and cant get below 300..on mine, beat every time almost, high score of almost 6 million..it has to be a glitch..really hope they fix it soon...he is pissed lol
Same for me, been playing for weeks. Closest I get is 300. What's the trick