We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Cannot restore game.

kdanas
kdanas Posts: 3 Newbie

I had to reset my iphone and I am unable to restore my Candy Crush game. I was able to restore my Candy Crush Soda game, but not this one. Please assist me with this issue. I have in-app purchases so I would like to be able to get back to the correct level.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey Kdanas- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :)  

Were you playing while connected to Facebook or to the Kingdom? 

• kdanas

I've tried the restore purchases and that still does not work. I was not connected to Facebook, but was connected to the Kingdom or at least I thought I was. 

• kdanas

Hey Kdanas- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :)  

Were you playing while connected to Facebook or to the Kingdom? 

I've tried the restore purchases and that still does not work. I was not connected to Facebook, but was connected to the Kingdom or at least I thought I was.
  • Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Were these Boosters that you won or ones that you had purchased? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?