Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just paid for the 2 hr unlimited and didn't receive it, got the gold bars no unlimited
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not an answer, but 2 years ago posted that you were investigating and it is still happening. I just paid $19.99 for boosters, 2 hrs, and bars. i got everything else except for the 2 hours. I won't be spending any more money for stuff I don't get
My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.
I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.
If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.
Kind regards,
Johnny