Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
wow how do you get all the purple and orange I cant even get under 30 of each wow been about a week on this level HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRtkKCfFC94Level 993 in Candy Crush is a real tough one that took me a lot of tries to get past. It is possible to do, but definitely doesn't feel like it on some tries. I have attached the video to show how I was able to do it. Hope it helps, hang in there!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRtkKCfFC94
Level 993 in Candy Crush is a real tough one that took me a lot of tries to get past. It is possible to do, but definitely doesn't feel like it on some tries. I have attached the video to show how I was able to do it. Hope it helps, hang in there!