Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For a few short weeks level 149 was super fun with the new format, then you reformatted back to the original format. I hate it now!!!
PLEASE adjust it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy crush level 149 mobile is not the same as the FB version. They teased us for a few weeks then put it back the way it is now. All choc. on the top line. This level is no longer fun to play!!! I am playing only for sugar drops, and I no longer play obsessivly.
It seems to fall on deaf ears
Hi Patti!
It's been a while since I have played that level. What was changed?
Cheers :-)