Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have done all the necessary trouble shooting to get this fixed but as of 1.40pm today I have had no luck in playing candy crush saga today. I have been trying since 7.30am this morning. Can someone please help as this happens to me alot.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Caz! Sorry to hear you're having problems with Candy Crush loading. Have you tried the usual computer troubleshooting? If I ever have any problems I follow these steps and it always works for me. Let us know how you get on
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-pc-cant-continue-loading-my-candy-crush-game-it-just-stay-on-5-loading-why-is-it#entry_16002