Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just now got a score of 1,119,620 on level 725, but got a message stating I did not reach the target level of 480K (I think) in time. I have been stuck on this level for a while and would like to move on. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is how my level looks and works:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohbjJZ65guw
I got a score of around 500,000 and it let me progress. So your pop up at the end of the level says you didn't reach the target score? Can you post a screenshot here?"
Do you have the latest version of the app, check this out also.