Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I signed into candy crush this morning I has lost all my boosters! What happened and when will I be getting them back!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Except that only works on purchased boosters, most of the boosters I've lost, 3 times now, are won through sugar drop or the wheel spin, it is ridiculous that the game keeps crashing and these keep disappearing and cannot be retrieved. King's response seems to be hey ho when I've contacted them.
Hey freeinmn- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again Let me know how you get on.