We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy crush soda *****LOST OVER 75 LIVES*****

Pam_Bayes
Pam_Bayes Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I get my lives back...i logged in and they are gone.  It must be a glitch on your end when you did updates or something but they are gone and I want them back please...this is my second attempt to sending you a question but no response please let me know. I lost over 75 lives!

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2

A lot of times when you update the app your stored lives disappear. Since the lives you have stored come from your friends you can keep them coming back just through normal game play. In my experience they always build back up in a short period of time when you have enough friends who play. I am attaching my video on the best way to manage lives which explains everything you need to know to have the best experience playing Candy Crush Soda. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCfi87J46Ic

Also if you are looking for active friends who play we have a large community of players in our group on Facebook. Candy Crush Soda Saga Tips and Friends

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?