Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On Candy Crush this week end it says you can get a free wrapped candy on every level. How do I get a free wrapped candy on every level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
THANK YOU MARK for crediting me with my wrapped candies. I appreciate the customer service, and the fact that the King Team do resolve issues. I love the trophy candies ;-)
I did not get that promotion or offer,,, don't know why
i don't have that option,, where does it say that?
i don't have that option,, where doesnit say that?