Facebook and mail account linked

HP
HP Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello!

My mother (level 152) tried to play to candy crush on my iphone, so she logged in on my candy crush app with her mail (i had first logged out my facebook account level 345). Unfortunately, it appears like both account are now just one account. When i try to connect now with my facebook ID and then i disconnect few seconds after, i am connected with her mail account. On her mobile phone, her progression is now on the level 345. What can i do to get back to 2 separated accounts like before?

Thank you

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi HP!

Please check if both Facebook accounts are correct: log into Facebook and start the game there.

If all looks correct then next step is to un-install the game on your mobile device - reboot - then re-install the game. Now you can connect the game to Facebook and your progress will be correct again.

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install)

Cheers :-)

• HP
    HP Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi HP!

Please check if both Facebook accounts are correct: log into Facebook and start the game there.

If all looks correct then next step is to un-install the game on your mobile device - reboot - then re-install the game. Now you can connect the game to Facebook and your progress will be correct again.

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install)

Cheers :-)

I tried to un-install but it doesn't work... it's always the same for both accounts, the progression is exactly the same... any other idea?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?