Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can play in Facebook (Mac or PC) at level higher than 1025. However, my android moible and iPad stop at level 1025? How can I continue to play in my mobile?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi hkc311!
Currently level 1025 is the last level available for Android devices. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 1055). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)