Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am able to switch the wrapped candies but can't get credit in meeting goal. What am I doing wrong???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you only need 1 on this level right? Like in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_5dxIdaq0
Have you checked the regular troubleshooting stuff like making sure the app is up to date etc?
What happens when you combine them, it just doesn't show the tick on the left?