Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,,, I did not recieve the promotion to play the wraped candy,,, why?? Thankyou
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your promt response,, where can I check what version I have of Candy Crush? There was an update yesterday, I play in my IPad,,, My ID of candy crush is 1572919750',,, thanks
Hi Maureen!
Which version of the game do you have installed? I suggest you update to the latest version here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8 or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga&hl=en
Cheers :-)