Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I get all my devices to link up?ive tried everything . I'm on all different levels on even device. It won't move me to the next level on the farthest one I'm on. I've gotten the help from 3 friends but it won't move me.please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've done all that and nothing is syncing up . I'm and 3 different levels on 3 different devices. I'm at the farthest on my iPad. So my doesn't my computer and phone sync up?im connected to Facebook on all of them. Nothing better s working
I'm having the same issue
It doesn't let me open the game through settings and apps.it just show different settings for it.
Okay, try this... open up Facebook on your iPad because that's on the highest level. Go into the settings menu and then the apps menu. Click on candy crush and this will open up the game and should sync the levels for you. If this works you can do the same on the iPhone to get all of them the same.
Cindy, check out the videos that King have made. I'm not sure what tablet you have so I put both videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE