⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook connection

Options
Maddy_Gates
Maddy_Gates Posts: 3 Newbie

i connected my game to Facebook, and then I deleted the game, and re downloaded the game, and it took 5 levels off, and took away all my special candies, and I would like to get them back, do you know how I can, I contacted the people but they sent me back a automatic email and did nothing, just saying I have to connect to Facebook, help me so I can get them back

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Maddy!

Did the game connect OK to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your mobile, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your mobile. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back.

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install)

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Maddy!

Did the game connect OK to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your mobile, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your mobile. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back.

Please notice that you should use up your boosters before un-installing the game (boosters can't be saved to Facebook and will miss after a re-install)

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?