Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have windows 8 and while on my laptop I cant find the full screen option for candy crush saga ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rukiye!
Candy Crush does not have a full screen mode. I have heard that Candy Crush will come pre-installed with Windows 10 so I'm guessing it will be with a full screen mode in that version.
Cheers :-)
Hi Rukiye
Yes, Candy Crush Saga not have a fullscreen mode. But you play in facebook you can press F11 and fullcreen.
Good Games
The past week Jan. 1-5 or so there was full screen option and I use windows 7 but is gone now