Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 4 moves remaining and no bombs on the screen. Game ended saying "Oh no! You need one more jelly!"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I didn't capture a screen shot. The pop up saying I needed one more jelly pretty much covered the screen so I didn't think It would do any good to have it. I did pass it. I was able to clear the jelly with around 15 moves left by crossing a color bomb and a striped candy.
Hey Effie, wow you got far! Did you already pass this level in the meantime or are you still stuck because of the same? Did you capture a screenshot of this?