Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Frustrated... when I started playing Candy Crush Saga this morning, all of my accumulated 'boosters' were gone, how can I get them all back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue, and went into my settings but the only option was to change my email and my password. Am I missing something?
Hey Lane! on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again Let me know how you get on.