We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Verification for Spending Gold Bars

RiverVal
RiverVal Posts: 3 Newbie

I misclick a lot due to my fat fibgners and the sensitivity of the touchscreen on my phone. This is like the fourth time that I've meant to click "retry" and accidentally spent gold bars to get more moves for my level. I have spent all my bars on useless levels that a few extra moves wouldn't even help, is there a way I can turn on a parental control or something that prevents gold bars being spent without a password or at least a yes-no followup verification question?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi RiverVal!

I normally only use the 'x' in the corner to close any popups in the game. Maybe this trick will work for you too.

Cheers :-)

• RiverVal
    RiverVal Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2015

Hi RiverVal!

I normally only use the 'x' in the corner to close any popups in the game. Maybe this trick will work for you too.

Cheers :-)

This would be useful advice if there actually was an X on the pop-up. Candy Crush Saga does not have any options aside from the "give up" button underneath the "play on (buy more moves for 9 gold bars)" button. Only CCSoda has this function.
  • Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2

There must be a law somewhere that requires confirmation for online purchases. I'm surprised they haven't gotten intro trouble for this. Seems like a class action suit waiting to happen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?