Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used my gold bars to play on and I finally beat level 1038 and it did not advance me to level 1039.
Who would I contact to try and get this fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had this happen on 699. Disconnect from facebook if ur connected. Put ur phone on airplane mode and pass the level, it will go to the next level. Then you can turn airplane mode off and connect to facebook again and you'll be good to go. I just tried it and it worked!