⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Blank Messages

Options
Diane_Barry
Diane_Barry Posts: 3 Newbie

I have 30 messages on Candy Crush Saga but the details are empty.  There is no picture or name to say who from and no detail. I can't accept them or get rid of them. I've logged in and out of FB connection, closed the app and reopened. Everything is up to date as far as I am aware so how do I get rid of them. I still get messages from friends but these blank ones I have no idea who they are supposed to be from and what they are.

Best Answer

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Diane, if all of your levels are backed up on Facebook (you can check this on your PC to be sure) then you are safe to re-install the game on your iPad. When the game is reinstalled you can log in again to FB and your levels will be there. Please note that any free Boosters that you won may be lost during this process... you can always win more though ;) Let me know how you get on once you have re-installed the game. 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Options

Hi Diane, are you able to check the messages on Facebook on your PC? If not, then try force closing your apps and restarting your tablet. Let me know how you get on. :)  

• Diane_Barry
    Options

Hi Diane, are you able to check the messages on Facebook on your PC? If not, then try force closing your apps and restarting your tablet. Let me know how you get on. :)  

Hi thanks for getting back to me. The messages are all fine on the PC version seems to be a problem just on the iPad. If I delete the app on the iPad and reinstall it will i lose everything and take me back to level 1? Thanks Di
  • Diane_Barry
    Options

Hi thanks for getting back to me. The messages are all fine on the PC version seems to be a problem just on the iPad. If I delete the app on the iPad and reinstall it will i lose everything and take me back to level 1? Thanks Di

• Crusher18
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Diane, if all of your levels are backed up on Facebook (you can check this on your PC to be sure) then you are safe to re-install the game on your iPad. When the game is reinstalled you can log in again to FB and your levels will be there. Please note that any free Boosters that you won may be lost during this process... you can always win more though ;) Let me know how you get on once you have re-installed the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?