Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to sync my game to all my devices. I don't want to play the levels over.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Chrisb71 and welcome to our Community!
You can create a King account with your email and then connect the game to the same King account on all devices you want to play on.
i dont do facebook is there another way to sync phone and tablet
You can sync your devices trough Facebook,,,I have my tablet,, phone and Ipad all in the same level trough facebook,, hope this helps you