Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost 6 gold bars when I accidentally clicked on the wheel for more free gifts after the initial round, but I did not play for the game. The bars were lost but I did not receive more free gifts. Please help, thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jacqueline!What happened when you used the bonus wheel? Normally you'll win a booster from spinning the wheel.Cheers :-)
Hi Jacqueline!
What happened when you used the bonus wheel? Normally you'll win a booster from spinning the wheel.
Cheers :-)