⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

what to do if my all progress is lost???

Seema_Kavediya
Seema_Kavediya Posts: 2 Newbie

all my progress is lost. i even logined in fscebook again but of no use..  please restore my progress.. my game id - 5856181360

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Have you checked Facebook on your computer/laptop to see if your levels are still there. If so its just a case of getting it synchronized again. This video should help you out (there is a link on the right if you have an iPhone) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE

Or maybe you are connected to the Kingdom? Maybe this is why your progress has gone. If you go into the app settings you can log out here and check. 

• Seema_Kavediya
    Seema_Kavediya Posts: 2 Newbie

It is not happening sir. When i connect to facebook.. my levels start from initial only. Whereas i had reached 300 levels in my previous game. Please help me. Is there any other alternative? I tried disconnecting from fb and rebooting my fone and again connecting it.. but the levels start from beginning only. Please help me. 

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Did you check your actual Facebook game on a computer to see if your levels are there. It's important because this will tell you if your levels have been saved or not. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?