Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everytime i select all my fcbk friends in order to ask for a life or support to pass to the next level, the app crashes and it closes. What can i do to avoid that?
i use an iphone 6
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I'm awarded boosters daily they never appear on my Candy Crush Soda game - this has been happening for months! I do get the timed booster when I pass several levels..
Why does my candy crush saga crash on my PC Windows 10?
Hi Bogdan!
Which version of the game do you have installed? I suggest you update to the latest version here: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
Cheers :-)